[CDB] RH Topic Tags

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
combuster

Re: [BETA] RH Topic Tags

Post by combuster »

Can you make a PR for fixing spanish translation on github? Would be great!
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

"PRs" ready Robert. ;)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

uruguayito

Post by uruguayito »

good work combuster :mrgreen:
i like it.

one question, how can i put a tag with "ñ" letter ?
I speak spanish
Sorry for my bad english
newbie_101

Post by newbie_101 »

I tried to use the Whitelist/Blacklist and search functions but neither works. (1) There is no box for me to make any entry for the Whitelist/Blacklist and (2) there is no search function for selecting multiple tags on the top page although I could click on a single tag to pull the relevant posts.

This is a test site run from localhost via WAMP. Below are a few additional pieces of information, which I hope would help you diagnose the problem -
* Board Version: 3.1.3
* Database Server: MySQL(i) 5.6.17

Many thanks for the help!
uruguayito

Post by uruguayito »

uruguayito wrote:good work combuster :mrgreen:
i like it.

one question, how can i put a tag with "ñ" letter ?

:? :roll:
I speak spanish
Sorry for my bad english
immigrants.ie

Post by immigrants.ie »

I wanted to have tags for threads posted in my forum and installed the phpbb-ext-topictags from the following link.

https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext-topictags

When I enabled it in the forum extension list it gave me a SQL error related to user some thing. Now the forum does not load in any browser. I have access to the files through cpanel filemanager though. How to make the forum online again?

How to add tags to new forum threads without causing the same problem. Is there any official extension from phpbb3 for this? I urgently need help to make the forum online again.

Appreciate any help..

Original post at www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=14017611
nero

Post by nero »

Absolutely amazing extension! Installed on my board and wow awesome.

One question. Is there any way you could add in the UCP or a part of the control panel (when you click your name) to search for certain topic tags? That would be absolutely amazing.

I dont particularly like the topic cloud...
immigrants.ie

Post by immigrants.ie »

immigrants.ie wrote:I wanted to have tags for threads posted in my forum and installed the phpbb-ext-topictags from the following link.

https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext-topictags

When I enabled it in the forum extension list it gave me a SQL error related to user some thing. Now the forum does not load in any browser. I have access to the files through cpanel filemanager though. How to make the forum online again?

How to add tags to new forum threads without causing the same problem. Is there any official extension from phpbb3 for this? I urgently need help to make the forum online again.

Appreciate any help..

Original post at http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=14017611
The error log shows this

PHP Fatal error: Class 'robertheim\topictags\event\main_listener' not found in /home/immigrants/public_html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/ContainerAwareEventDispatcher.php on line 142

Urgently require some advice to make the website back online.
koraldon

Post by koraldon »

Try browsing directly to your ACP. I'm not sure but I guess the extension should not be called there.
If not, and you have phpmyadmin access, you can try to disable the extension via MySQL, but that requires some skill.
nero

Post by nero »

I have a question...

How would I go about changing the color scheme of the textbox, bubbles and text? My board is black so it makes it really hard to be able to read.

Thank you for this amazing extension!
Korkel
Name: Liz Aalderink

Post by Korkel »

Great extension.
"If you lose your left arm, your right arm will be left."
“The most important property of a program is whether it accomplishes the intention of its user.”
1nv1s1bl3

Post by 1nv1s1bl3 »

After updating to 3.1.4, on a new forum creation, the following error occurs:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/robertheim/topictags/event/acp_listener.php on line 59: Undefined index: rh_topictags_enabled
��}moǵ�g�WL���)�]R ۲�>��ZJ�V�����x���.%+7�ܶi�%EZ�}����s\���$ֵ������%�9gf�}��R��{�ɝ�93s��͙3�K�]�su�k�����%�`��-���+1�;��R�...... etc
Disabling the ext, creating the forum and than enabling the extionsion works fine.
Enabling the Topic tags after the forum is created and ext. enabled also works fine.
forkless

Post by forkless »

Editing and saving a post with tags in them seems to duplicate the tags on the post (also causing the tags to 'disappear' until you start deleting the duplicated tags from the edit field.

Also completely deleting the tags (after backspacing) does not save properly, all tags remain.

PS. Tried purging the tags, resetting all data etc. To no avail.

EDIT: I found the issue. A broken mouse button (urgh). It double clicked in some instances, so it would re-submit the page while it was still processing the first click duplicating the tags. Anyway, regardless of the mouse issue, a function to prevent saving (accidental) duplicate tags would be nice as it breaks the edit field as is now. :)
combuster

Post by combuster »

uruguayito wrote:one question, how can i put a tag with "ñ" letter ?
adjust the regex in the settings. Please read the topic as it has been explained several times (and you must know regex to do so!)

@newbie_101 : There won't be any buttons to search for multiple tags in the first version of this extension. However, you can search for them by adjusting the url as described here : https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext ... ags#search

@1nv1s1bl3 : updating will not be supported until the first stable release of the extension.

@immigrants.ie : without an error message we cannot improve the extension. To fix your board deactivate the extension from the database.

@nero : if you want to change the color you need to adjust the css in styles/prosilver/theme/rh_topictags.css, see https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext ... ictags.css

@forkless : sorry I cannot replicate the issue with duplicated tags, but thanks for the hint regarding removing tags: I posted an issue and will commit a fix soon: https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext ... /issues/54
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

What must be done to display the tags left to my topic title instead at the bottom ?

Like this:

[TAG] Topic Title

Are tags working with moderations panel ? If a want to add the same tag to more as one topic ?

I know coloring is already done via CSS. But maybe this ext can have a selector for using tag1 ,tag2, tag3 with everyone got definied a differ color to via CSS.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
My PHPBB Special SFX Codes / PHPBB Games: Solitaire, 2048, Breakout, Hextris, LINX
My PHPBB MChat Games: Dice Poker, Black Jack, Red or Black, Hi / Lo Game.

Return to “Extensions in Development”