[CDB] QuickReply Reloaded

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Locked
User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by SalazarAG »

Thanks for reply! :)

Sad that the styles based on Bootstrap are so incompatible with the extensions because these styles are usually the most beautiful and detailed.
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
User avatar
david63
Registered User
Posts: 18582
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:08 am
Location: Lancashire, UK
Contact:

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by david63 »

SalazarAG wrote:Sad that the styles based on Bootstrap are so incompatible with the extensions because these styles are usually the most beautiful and detailed.
But that is no different than the situation that existed with MODS. A MOD was only required to work with the prosilver style and if you had any other style installed then, more often than not, you had to work out the changes for yourself. You can still do this and just add the events for your style into the extension.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by SalazarAG »

david63 wrote:
SalazarAG wrote:Sad that the styles based on Bootstrap are so incompatible with the extensions because these styles are usually the most beautiful and detailed.
But that is no different than the situation that existed with MODS. A MOD was only required to work with the prosilver style and if you had any other style installed then, more often than not, you had to work out the changes for yourself. You can still do this and just add the events for your style into the extension.
Hello David!

I do not know how to do this ... can you explain? Or have some tutorial here?
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
User avatar
Galixte de EzCom
Registered User
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: France
Name: Raphaël M.
Contact:

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

Copy : ./ext/tatiana5/quickreply/styles/prosilver/template/event/ (with files inside) to ./ext/tatiana5/quickreply/styles/ComBoot Free/template/event/.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.
User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by SalazarAG »

Galixte de EzCom wrote:Copy : ./ext/tatiana5/quickreply/styles/prosilver/template/event/ (with files inside) to ./ext/tatiana5/quickreply/styles/ComBoot Free/template/event/.
Hello Galixte de EzCom!

I had already copied all ./quickreply/styles/prosilver folder and renamed to ComBoot (which is still in beta), however, does not work perfectly.

I believe that, as David said, would need to make changes.
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
LavIgor
Registered User
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by LavIgor »

SalazarAG, can you give a link to your style's repository?
User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by SalazarAG »

LavIgor wrote:SalazarAG, can you give a link to your style's repository?
Yup.

Access this link http://comboot.io/blog/beta/beta-3-1/ you put your username Github and receive a link to the style of the repository, which is private for now and the invitation is sent by email.
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
nya
Registered User
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by nya »

Still doesnt work with pbwow + "Thank for Posts" extension :(
Quick quote works only for 1st post in topic. :cry:

MB somewhere exists FAQ how to union QRReloaded with others extensions? Would be great. :oops:
User avatar
Galixte de EzCom
Registered User
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: France
Name: Raphaël M.
Contact:

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

Hi,
nya wrote:Still doesnt work with pbwow + "Thank for Posts" extension :(
Everything work fine for me with Quickreply, Thanks for posts and PBWoW. Do you use the last version of each “elements” ?
nya wrote:Quick quote works only for 1st post in topic. :cry:
Do you use, Rank Post Styling extension ? https://github.com/PayBas/RankPostStyling. Because there is a similar problem with QR: https://github.com/Tatiana5/QuickReply/issues/34.
nya wrote:MB somewhere exists FAQ how to union QRReloaded with others extensions? Would be great. :oops:
If you seen this wiki you don’t ask this: https://github.com/Tatiana5/QuickReply/wiki.
Last edited by Galixte de EzCom on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.
nya
Registered User
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by nya »

Do you use, Rank Post Styling extension ? https://github.com/PayBas/RankPostStyling. Because there is a similar problem with QR: https://github.com/Tatiana5/QuickReply/issues/34.
Yes. :oops:
Its makes different images at my forum (icons of clan profession). And i have 20-30 this custom rank styles. Its impossible to remove it directly now.
I did all from top link FAQ and still have this issue with 1st post quoting only. Speed quote is all i need from this extension. If u know other extensions with "mouseover and paste quote" - plz tell me. Otherwise i will wait, may be somebody fix this issue. :oops:
The Armchair Soldier
Registered User
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by The Armchair Soldier »

Hi,

Is there any way to make it so the quick reply box isn't always open and can be toggled open with a button? Or better yet, is there any way to disable the quick reply box completely and just use the quick quote feature, as that's all I really need?

Regards
LavIgor
Registered User
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by LavIgor »

The Armchair Soldier wrote:Is there any way to make it so the quick reply box isn't always open and can be toggled open with a button?
It is the functionality of the MOD that was not ported to this extension.
The Armchair Soldier wrote:is there any way to disable the quick reply box completely and just use the quick quote feature, as that's all I really need?
How do you expect the quick quote to work if quick reply is disabled?
FYI quick quote can be used in the standard posting page: just try it in "Topic review" section.
User avatar
Galixte de EzCom
Registered User
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: France
Name: Raphaël M.
Contact:

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

Hi,

Quick reply toggle extension is here: http://www.phpbb-fr.com/customise/db/ex ... ly_toggle/.

If Lavigor can integrate this functionnality, it’s better of course.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.
The Armchair Soldier
Registered User
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by The Armchair Soldier »

Galixte de EzCom wrote:Hi,

Quick reply toggle extension is here: http://www.phpbb-fr.com/customise/db/ex ... ly_toggle/.

If Lavigor can integrate this functionnality, it’s better of course.
You, sir, are quite a star. This is exactly what I need. Many thanks!
nya
Registered User
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 am

Re: [BETA] QuickReply Reloaded

Post by nya »

Was anybody made friendship between QRReloaded and RankStyle? :roll:
Locked

Return to “Extensions in Development”