Extension Description: Provides social media posting. This extension supports 15 different social media sites and 6 different forum locations for posting icons. Supports dynamically creating Opengraph tags to provide Title, Description, Images and URL for all pages.
Extension Version: v 1.0.0
- Ability to have 6 different sharing locations
- Each location can be turned on or off. Any combination will work.
- Each location can have different sized icons (32px by 32px, 24px by 24px, 16px by 16px)
- Each location can have different alignment (Left, Centered, Right)
- 4 locations are predefined. (ProSilver Templates)
- Navigation bar in alignment with breadcrumbs
- First post of each Topic page.
- Footer of Page
- Hover outside of content (left edge of browser, right edge of browser, left of forum content, hieght of hover from top of browser)
- 2 locations are user defined
- Code is provided to add social share icons within your theme at your preferred locations
- Ability to control icon size and alignment from within settings
- Ability to have up to 15 different social media sharing sites
- Google Plus
- Turn on or off social media icons from settings.
- Change order of social media icons from settings.
- Ability to create Opengraph tags for all pages
- Ability to create Twitter Cards for all pages
- Ability to choose first or last image of page to use.
- Ability to choose a random image or a default image if no images are found on page.
Topic Page Example
Topic Page Example 2
Top of ACP Settings Page
Bottom of ACP Settings Page
Demo URL: SocialShare Demo Server
Demo Username: Admin userid and password listed in Demo Boards
LotusJeff - SocialShare @ Github