[CDB] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
fabiomaticus

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by fabiomaticus »

Hi, i have installed, but i have this messagge:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "../theme/gallery.css" (looked into: ./ext/board3/portal/styles/prosilver/template, ./ext/board3/portal/styles/prosilver/theme, ./ext/board3/portal/styles/all/theme, ./styles/prosilver/template, ./styles/prosilver/theme) in "@phpbbgallery_core/event/overall_header_head_append.html" at line 1.' in /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:195 Stack trace: #0 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(107): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('../theme/galler...') #1 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(138): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('../theme/galler...') #2 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(187): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('../theme/galler...') #3 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/cache/twig/9/1/911123c36c60dfaf0db3ca588ca770eae410f7b197392f24478d730fd60ce652.php(24): phpbb\template\twig\environmen in /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 195
This is the site http://fabiomaticus.altervista.org/forum/app.php/portal
Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov »

fabiomaticus wrote:Hi, i have installed, but i have this messagge:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "../theme/gallery.css" (looked into: ./ext/board3/portal/styles/prosilver/template, ./ext/board3/portal/styles/prosilver/theme, ./ext/board3/portal/styles/all/theme, ./styles/prosilver/template, ./styles/prosilver/theme) in "@phpbbgallery_core/event/overall_header_head_append.html" at line 1.' in /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:195 Stack trace: #0 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(107): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('../theme/galler...') #1 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(138): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('../theme/galler...') #2 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(187): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('../theme/galler...') #3 /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/cache/twig/9/1/911123c36c60dfaf0db3ca588ca770eae410f7b197392f24478d730fd60ce652.php(24): phpbb\template\twig\environmen in /membri2/fabiomaticus/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 195
This is the site http://fabiomaticus.altervista.org/forum/app.php/portal
Ah! I hate this! Please update and test now.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
fabiomaticus

Post by fabiomaticus »

Now fuctions, but when i upload image there is this error:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'image_exif_data' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_gallery_images (image_name, image_name_clean, image_filename, filesize_upload, image_time, image_user_id, image_user_colour, image_username, image_username_clean, image_user_ip, image_album_id, image_status, image_contest, image_allow_comments, image_desc, image_desc_uid, image_desc_bitfield, image_exif_data, image_has_exif) VALUES ('a_1093', 'a_1093', '8b5be66ebb5d0182d9b1e0233692ca0b.jpg', 35628, 1447595773, 2, 'AA0000', 'fabio.matichecchia', 'fabio.matichecchia', '62.19.56.97', 1, 3, 0, 0, '', '', '', '', 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

fabiomaticus wrote:Now fuctions, but when i upload image there is this error:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'image_exif_data' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_gallery_images (image_name, image_name_clean, image_filename, filesize_upload, image_time, image_user_id, image_user_colour, image_username, image_username_clean, image_user_ip, image_album_id, image_status, image_contest, image_allow_comments, image_desc, image_desc_uid, image_desc_bitfield, image_exif_data, image_has_exif) VALUES ('a_1093', 'a_1093', '8b5be66ebb5d0182d9b1e0233692ca0b.jpg', 35628, 1447595773, 2, 'AA0000', 'fabio.matichecchia', 'fabio.matichecchia', '62.19.56.97', 1, 3, 0, 0, '', '', '', '', 0)

BACKTRACE

Please install the exif ADD on ... if you have it installed - remove it and install it again.
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Tom49er

Post by Tom49er »

Hi,
I install this extension and get this message

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/youtubegallery/controller/youtubegallery.php on line 147: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/youtubegallery/controller/youtubegallery.php on line 147: file_get_contents(https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/v ... rt=snippet): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found

What can I do to clear it? Thank you
Galixte de EzCom
Name: Raphaël M.

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

Hi,

the error message is about an other extension : dmzx/youtubegallery, contact his author DMZX, here: https://github.com/dmzx/youtubegallery/issues/new.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.
Pale September

Post by Pale September »

Hi,
I have installed 1.2 version to my board and all seems good. I notice that the highslide and other pop-up image plugins aren't working - is this something I am doing incorrectly or are they still in development?
Thanking you in anticipation.
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Pale September wrote:Hi,
I have installed 1.2 version to my board and all seems good. I notice that the highslide and other pop-up image plugins aren't working - is this something I am doing incorrectly or are they still in development?
Thanking you in anticipation.
Hello there.

This thing will be in the next version. I'm trying to wrap up the main parts.
herewego

Post by herewego »

Hi,

I follow the docs and install this extension and activatet it in the ACP.
Then I copy the old images from phpbb3.0.x to the new folder.

Seems to work, Gallery of users showing up.
But when the admin or user try to add a personal gallery he get the following error.

Kann Modul ./includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php nicht finden

BACKTRACE

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 571
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 369
CALL: p_master->load_active()
I dont have a ucp_gallery.php on my system.

On a naked 3.1 board with a gallery 1.2 activated everything works and there I also don´t have a ucp_gallery.php

On my old system 3.0.x with gallery 1.6 I have a ucp_gallery.php.

Any idees what is going wrong?
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Please try removing ucp_gallery form ACP and try reinstalling.
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

Old modules leftover from the old 3.0 mod. You didn't clean your board of the 3.0 mods before upgrading.
herewego

Post by herewego »

Hi,

when I disable phpgallery and activate it again I have the same problem.
When I disable it and say delete data and activate it again all is working but then I don´t have any galleries anymore, because I have deleted them.

@GoBieN
On my old system I have deleted all the old modules and styles like mention in the docu.
In the new system after the update in APC the last entry on the top is SYSTEM, if there where old moduls left then it would have been EXTENSIONS.

Maybe I am doing something wrong on my old system.
What exactly must I delete all there.
I delete all modules under ACP->System->Administration->Mods
So if I check the Mods area there, it is empty.
Do I have to delete something else on another place also?
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

There is a tool in the STK for phpBB3.0 to delete all non standard ACP/UCP/MCP modules.
Because your error was about a UCP module (not ACP).
herewego

Post by herewego »

Ok, thank you, that did the trick.

Two things still not working at the moment,
1. there is no link in the users profile, only the PN and email or www link.
2. If the user create a gallery and then a subfolder and only got pictures in his subfolder, I am getting the following in the preview of all user galleries.

The second user got a subfolder with 10 pictures in it.

Is this still a bug?
[email protected]
Name: Anvar Stybaev

Post by [email protected] »

[DEV/Beta] More extensions

Hopefully Google correctly translate my text// I do not support in private messages!

Return to “Extensions in Development”