Cannot log in

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
FreeBaGeL

Cannot log in

Post by FreeBaGeL »

When I try to log in to my forum I get the errors below, and the login is unsuccessful. I haven't made any changes to the forum in years so I'm guessing this has to do with my webhost upgrading to the latest version of PHP.

Code: Select all

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4284

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4287

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/moyer921/clan-loh.com/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4288
As I understand it, my theme will no longer work with phpbb 3.1. The theme I'm using is fairly heavily modified and getting those modifications moved over to a new theme would take time, and this is a critical time of year for my forum. I need to get it back up and running ASAP and I can worry about a 3.1 upgrade later during more of a downtime. Do I have any options for fixing this error outside of upgrading to 3.1 and re-building all my theme modificaitons by hand?

My current version is 3.0.7
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: Cannot log in

Post by 3Di »

To request support for our extensions you can also contact me here: phpBB Studio

Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you! 🚀
FreeBaGeL

Post by FreeBaGeL »

Unfortunately I don't seem to have an /includes/startup.php file
3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di »

FreeBaGeL wrote:
Unfortunately I don't seem to have an /includes/startup.php file
FreeBaGeL wrote:My current version is 3.0.7
Hmm, I do not remember if 3.0.7 is missing that file though.

No probs, please run the tool into my signature (right install) so we can see what kind of issue is there.

Thanks.
To request support for our extensions you can also contact me here: phpBB Studio

Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
kasimi
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by kasimi »

As far as I understand the issue you can apply this fix if you use PHP5. Otherwise, do this.
3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di »

As a matter of fact while lurking at my 3.0.4 to 3.0.6 old Board's backup I can confirm that the above mentioned file isn't there.

FreeBaGeL

Post by FreeBaGeL »

Thanks everyone!

The link in Kasimi's post resolved the issue!

I'll ride this out a few more weeks and then start getting caught up with upgrades. Thanks!

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”