Customize Logo

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Scam Warning
jasontcc0927

Customize Logo

Post by jasontcc0927 »

Hi expert here,

I been trying to fit my logo as below to match is size of my header.Move to the mid if possible.

May I know how to change it to the correct size? Because if I tried to change the width/height to bigger figure but it seems cant be done.

Anybody here can teach me what file I have to edit? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Mick on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from [3.1] Support
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Customize Logo

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

as in your other post about this, we need a link to your board. that style is not available here for us to be able to download and see how it works.

usually you just edit the overall_header.html file and/or the common.css file to adjust the size and position of your logo. however, that applies to prosilver and this style is not prosilver by the looks of it.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
jasontcc0927

Post by jasontcc0927 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:as in your other post about this, we need a link to your board. that style is not available here for us to be able to download and see how it works.

usually you just edit the overall_header.html file and/or the common.css file to adjust the size and position of your logo. however, that applies to prosilver and this style is not prosilver by the looks of it.

robert
Hi Robert, please pm me your email as I might need your help..
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

just click on the contact link under my username to the right of this post.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
jasontcc0927

Post by jasontcc0927 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:just click on the contact link under my username to the right of this post.

robert
I cant send pm due to limited post...
jasontcc0927

Post by jasontcc0927 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:just click on the contact link under my username to the right of this post.

robert
PMed...

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”