[ABD] User Map

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Fast_Eddie
Name: Ed

Re: [DEV] User Map

Post by Fast_Eddie »

Hi, for future reference all you need to look at is the composer.json file and it will show the path needed to install. for User Maps it is:

ext/tas2580/usermap
LePaul5

Post by LePaul5 »

Fast_Eddie wrote:Hi, for future reference all you need to look at is the composer.json file and it will show the path needed to install. for User Maps it is:

ext/tas2580/usermap
Fantastic, I thank you for this guidance

I just installed it and it looks to be running great on the latest phpBB build
LePaul5

Post by LePaul5 »

So like many, I couldn't read German :)

I went in and changed the maps to GoogleMaps and that's very nice.

I went into my User Profile and cleared out my lat/long so I could try out making a new one.

But...in the UserMap, I see the KLICK_TO_ADD above and there isn't a way to add coordinates?
stefd75

Post by stefd75 »

don't work with bootstrap, error in local

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "@tas2580_usermap/style.css" (looked into: ./ext/tas2580/usermap/styles/all/template, ./ext/tas2580/usermap/styles/all/template) in "@tas2580_usermap/event/overall_header_head_append.html" at line 1.' in C:\wamp\www\toto\vendor\twig\twig\lib\Twig\Loader\Filesystem.php on line 195
thecaretaker1

Post by thecaretaker1 »

Can anyone help, I'm currently on version 0.1.3 and want to update to the latest version 2.2. Although everything seems to work alright, I've no markers showing on the main map. Nothing I seem to do will fix this. I've got the marker showing in individual profiles, just nothing on the main map.

I keep having to revert back to 0.1.3 where everything works fine. I'm using the standard prosilver theme and default English language.

Any ideas? :?:

Yes, markers are in the image folder as in the upload.
aospades

Post by aospades »

thecaretaker1 wrote:Can anyone help, I'm currently on version 0.1.3 and want to update to the latest version 2.2. Although everything seems to work alright, I've no markers showing on the main map. Nothing I seem to do will fix this. I've got the marker showing in individual profiles, just nothing on the main map.
I encounter the exact same problem except that I can see a broken image marker for every position. Any way to fix this?

Edit: The dev pointed me to the solution. You have to assign a marker to a user group in the ACP.

Dirk
Kinsman

Post by Kinsman »

Thanks for that, had a poke around my test board and I cannot see where to do this?
Fast_Eddie
Name: Ed

Post by Fast_Eddie »

How can we add the United States in the list of countries ? It's missing :(

EDIT:
Found the file country_codes in the language folder and added this:

Code: Select all

'CC_US'		=> 'United States',
And seems to have done the trick! :D
Last edited by Fast_Eddie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

I have an issue with OSM on a HTTPS domain. It seems that it is loading all data from HTTP recources from openstreetmap. Here's the link to my map.

Can this be changed somehow? Would be great to not have HTTPS warnings in the browsers because of unsafe content on the page.

Cheers,
Roi
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

Forget it, I only had 0.2.2 installed. ;-)
bisus

Post by bisus »

Guys I get this error
phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/tas2580/usermap/controller/main.php on line 92: Indirect modification of overloaded property phpbb/user::$lang has no effect
anyone can help ?

thanks a lot
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [ABD] User Map

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”