Oh, that's not happening, the logo is just being cropped:
I think it went in RC3 - but it is more to make it "non responsive" - the responsive behaviour has not changed, just that you can turn it off.
That is what it does
I've got two different test forums that I just updated to RC4 from a previous version and both had the Make responsive set to Disabled. I know I didn't change the setting. Unfortunately I don't recall if I was updating from RC2 or RC3.david63 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:24 pmI think it went in RC3 - but it is more to make it "non responsive" - the responsive behaviour has not changed, just that you can turn it off.It is
Is there a process for this or just report an improvement via Tracker?
If I set "Remove text display" to "Yes" will the forum title be shown when the logo disappears? I must be doing something wrong because the image that I use as logo doesn't get hidden.
My (and I think the official) method of updating an extension when a new release occurs is to
No. If it was a "new" release then any changes would be in a new migration file which would add them to the config table - but, because I am lazy, I just add them to the existing migration file which is why they are not showing correctly.
Same comment applies here.javiexin wrote: ↑Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:58 amWhat you are seeing is a consequence of the way the extension is coded.
These days, both browsers and networks are faster, so usually you will barely see a glitch.
In my view, no way to fix this without major rewrite to avoid JS. Don't know if it is worth it...
I think it is good as is...