Non existent topics need approval, icon doesn't dissapear

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Pilxy

Non existent topics need approval, icon doesn't dissapear

Post by Pilxy »

Hello,

I have an issue that's been going on for a while now. I have post approval turned on for the new members that join our board. It's been working just fine until a few months ago when two new members posted two topics that appeared normally in the waiting line. Their topics were approved by the moderators, but the icon showing there are new posts waiting to be approved did not dissapear as it did allways before.

I later tried to solve the issue, so I deleted those two topics but the icon remained and the topics still showed in the waiting line. I tried to delete them again but all I got is "you are not authorised to use this feature" response from the board. I was using phpBB 3.0.10 at that time.

Yesterday, I upgraded my board to 3.2.0 and the icon for topics need approval remained, but those two topics are not shown in the waiting line anymore.

Now I'm wondering if there is anthing I can do to "reset" the waiting line so the icon will dissapear? It's not an urgent issue, but it is still annoying...

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks! :)

--
p.s.: I'm using the board in a different language, so the english phrases used above may not be written entirely accurate.
janus_zonstraal

Re: Non existent topics need approval, icon doesn't dissapear

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Go to your phpMyAdmin
Open the database of your board

Go to the table

Code: Select all

phpbb_forums
Search for the column

Code: Select all

forum_topics_unapproved
(You can sort the row so that the non zero's are on top)
Set everything on 0 in that row by editing the value

Make a backup before you start ;)
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
Pilxy

Post by Pilxy »

It worked. Thanks a lot! :D
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

De nada
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!