Form creator

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
DylanAr

Form creator

Post by DylanAr »

Hi,
I am looking for a developer that's able to make a "form creator" extension.
PhpBB 3.0.x had one (form creator) but I'm looking for one that supports 3.2.x.

**removed**

Thank you,
Dylan
Last edited by JimA on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed prohibited solicitation statement, please review this rule: https://www.phpbb.com/rules/#spam
Toxyy

Re: Form creator

Post by Toxyy »

For which Phpbb version? I did something similar to this for 3.1 but I had to hardcode it in myself. Doesn't save to the database, but information is posted in the beginning of the OP and retains when you preview post as well. I believe I took the support ticket extension, and I modified it to have the type and number of forums I wanted with whatever information I wanted in them.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
DylanAr

Post by DylanAr »

Toxyy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:30 pm For which Phpbb version? I did something similar to this for 3.1 but I had to hardcode it in myself. Doesn't save to the database, but information is posted in the beginning of the OP and retains when you preview post as well. I believe I took the support ticket extension, and I modified it to have the type and number of forums I wanted with whatever information I wanted in them.
It's for PhpBB 3.2. I never tried to edit existing extensions and I prefer to let someone with experience take care of it. :roll:

What the extension should contain is basicly a form you're able to manage inside the ACP (and add different forms + give groups access to the forms). Once you submit the form it should make a topic in the selected board. In short, it's something like this.
Puchahawa
Name: Randy

Post by Puchahawa »

This extension for 3.2 may do what you're looking for.
Avatar courtesy of artist Faith Coyotë
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Puchahawa wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:55 am This extension for 3.2 may do what you're looking for.
Oh that's excellent. I forgot about that.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
DylanAr

Post by DylanAr »

Puchahawa wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:55 am This extension for 3.2 may do what you're looking for.
True, but I tried it multiple times already but I get HTTP ERROR 500 when I go to the extension category in the ACP.

Anyhow, I prefer having it like this (for PHP 7).
Last edited by Brf on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed solicitation.
Puchahawa
Name: Randy

Post by Puchahawa »

Have you tried posting a message for DMZX at the link I provided about the 500 error? He's normally really good about helping people to get his stuff to work as it should.
Avatar courtesy of artist Faith Coyotë
YOUAREtehSCENE

Post by YOUAREtehSCENE »

Would like one for 3.1.9 i'm still running that I haven't updated in sometime now.
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

What functionality are you looking for?

Some of my extensions:
YOUAREtehSCENE

Post by YOUAREtehSCENE »

I'd like one for my board as well, I haven't updated. I'm still running

Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

What's wrong with upgrading?

Some of my extensions:
YOUAREtehSCENE

Post by YOUAREtehSCENE »

Toxyy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:27 pm What's wrong with upgrading?
Nothing I guess my boy LUMPY told me the upgrade isn't really worth it. so I don't. I have tons of mods that work fine with my board anyways
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Well mods are only for 3.0, and most extensions you have will most likely be compatible with 3.2, so there isn't any reason not to upgrade. I recommend it if you want to be able to use the extension.

Some of my extensions:
YOUAREtehSCENE

Post by YOUAREtehSCENE »

Toxyy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 pm Well mods are only for 3.0, and most extensions you have will most likely be compatible with 3.2, so there isn't any reason not to upgrade. I recommend it if you want to be able to use the extension.

Oh, alright thanks.. I always have him to update my board for me, since i have no Idea.. I don't know where he went to..Otherwise I'd let him know.. I've PMED him earlier no answer.
Senky
Former Team Member
Name: Jakub

Post by Senky »

DylanAr, I know it was a long waiting, but I have finally managed to release a Forms extension which isn't exactly port of the MOD, because it has many other cool features included. It took me a lot of time to make so I decided to ask for a small fee for it.

What's included:
  • Drag'n'drop editor for much simpler form building than the MOD had.
  • Ability to enforce form in order to post into the forum.
  • Includes advanced form inputs such as CAPTCHA.
  • Edit capability.
  • Many others (check out the website).
You can also see the demo of Forms extension right away.

Let me know what you think. :)
‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎🔔
Browser & Mobile Notifications Extension
Now with Safari (both macOS and iOS) support!

Return to “Extension Requests”