No Line-Breaks possible in BBCode(s) in 3.2.*

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
ViolaF
I've Been Banned!

Re: No Line-Breaks possible in BBCode(s) in 3.2.*

Post by ViolaF »

RMcGirr83 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:41 pmGet over yourself, I'm not hunting anyone just telling you to seek support from 4 seven. It's his/her code after all. Whether you like that fact or not is something you have to deal with. Not me and not anyone else on here.

Toxic posts indeed.
4seven is dead already, so i administrate his heritage,
i know just 1/100 from his brilliant brain, but what i know is,
that the whole work, this guy does, is perfect work (my 2 cent)....
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: No Line-Breaks possible in BBCode(s) in 3.2.*

Post by JimA »

I'll close this topic now. Any productive discussion that it might have had seems to be completely gone.

As a general reminder for everyone in this topic, please be respectful to each other at all times when posting at this website. That certainly goes for the TS, but isn't aimed at the TS only.

When you dislike somebody's attitude, just don't post in the topic. Don't lower yourself to the level of sarcastic comments or personal insults. If you think someone else goes too far, report it to the moderators.
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”