User password and registration errors after udpate to 3.2.1

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
janus_zonstraal

Re: User password and registration errors after udpate to 3.2.1

Post by janus_zonstraal »

You can start with using the right address (without the www in front.)
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
celsocos

Post by celsocos »

Hello.

Just to inform I have the same login problem. I can confirm the issue.

I am installing a brand new forum, lucky enough to delete and reinstall everything from scratch.
I am using phpBB3 3.2.1 with php 7.1 and right after install I can go to ACP. I can setup foruns, permissions, options...

But once I log out, I cannot log in again. Similar to your issue, I have no error message and back to board index... But logged out!

The solution for me was to use Internet Explorer to login. Google Chrome fails all the time.

If some expert request a test, some information, please let me know. I have no idea why this is not working with Chrome but I have a brand new site for testing purposes. Also, please note I have a PC and a notebook, another PC at university and also come friens with notebooks... The issue persists with different Chrome versions, I was trying with different versions and issue persist with Chrome.

Many customers will for sure use Chrome so It´s important to check what is going on.
Good news: I had no problems related with php version 7.1 and default theme.

Regards.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

Please start your own topic.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”