Do you think people should get the death penalty for animal cruelty?

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Methen

Do you think people should get the death penalty for animal cruelty?

Post by Methen »

There are people on the net that think they should and Iam one of them, before you think that is going to far I suggest you go on youtube and search under animal abuse or animal cruelty and spend a day looking at what there is
to see, The most state will do is put these people in jail for a short time and they are once again free to to torture animals, Here is something else not to many people are aware of Obama actually took wolfs off the endanger list and three state went on a massive wolf killing spree, Wyoming was the worse and even though the wolfs were put back under protection Wyoming is still fighting for the right to kill wolfs for sport...
AmigoJack

Re: Do you think people should get the death penalty for animal cruelty?

Post by AmigoJack »

Death penalty is (if you can think outside of your U.S.A.) forbidden in many civilized nations. And I don't see how anybody can have the right to rule over the life of someone else. By your logic you should get executed when you swat a wasp or mosquito (insects are animals, too), not to speak of all the meat being consumed by humans.

So: no. No death penalty, unbound to any reason.
Methen

Post by Methen »

AmigoJack wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:45 am Death penalty is (if you can think outside of your U.S.A.) forbidden in many civilized nations. And I don't see how anybody can have the right to rule over the life of someone else. By your logic you should get executed when you swat a wasp or mosquito (insects are animals, too), not to speak of all the meat being consumed by humans.

So: no. No death penalty, unbound to any reason.
I use to think that way to but as a old sayings goes Everyone has a border line...
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

sorry but this is just dumb.

robert
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Lisa Simpson wrote:It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Jodi-86

Post by Jodi-86 »

Methen wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:27 pmThere are people on the net that think they should
There are people on the net that think a lot of things, more often than not their opinion in day to day life is different. there are also a lot of sites around the net that over exaggerate things or have fake commenters to encourage other people to tow the line,

If people are re offending, send them back to jail a little longer, mind you here in the UK we don't actually hear of many cases where someone has gone to jail for animal cruelty and then came out and re offended.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

I have to be blunt on this one, but this is a non-sensical topic for phpBB.
Suppose I say yes, people should get the death penalty for animal cruelty - fine : but most will agree that cruelty to children is a level higher: so ... (make your own conclusion).
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

might as well give out the death penalty for cruelty to plants or ex husbands etc.

:roll:

robert
canonknipser
Name: Frank Jakobs

Post by canonknipser »

or asking stupid questions in bulletin boards :roll:
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Post by JimA »

I think this discussion isn't really going anywhere, I'll close the topic for now. ;)
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

Return to “General Discussion”