Images not resized in Marina Slate style

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Suggested Hosts
AzMandius

Images not resized in Marina Slate style

Post by AzMandius »

Hello,
In other style i use - Serenity - attached and inserted as url images are resized proportionally, please see example: http://vebdev.tk/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=109

But in Marina Slate style the images are not resized, please take a look:

Is it possible to add some css rules to force the Marina Slate style resize images just like the Serenity style does? Also on this very board my big images are resized properly.

Thanks a lot.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Images not resized in Marina Slate style

Post by Brf »

To receive style support, for styles obtained from this site, please visit our Styles database and post in the specific style's designated Discussion/Support forum. The link to the support area for each released style is also available in the first post of each released style listed in the [3.2.x] Styles Database Releases forum.

General support requests regarding styles should be made in Styles Support & Discussion forums.

For styles not obtained from this site you would need to seek support from where you obtained the style.
AzMandius

Post by AzMandius »

All that is said means simply that i should seek support for Marina Slate style @ where is obtained the style?

Or is it possible to move this thread to Styles Support & Discussion forums, in case someone would have a minute to help?

Thanks.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

AzMandius wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:38 pm seek support for Marina Slate style @ where is obtained the style

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”