Extension Description: Caramel creates a virtual cash system on your board. Users can earn points from actions that you configure.
Extension Version: 1.0.0 BETA
- ACP-configurable cash system that allows users to earn and exchange points.
- Increments configurable for new topics and posts.
- Allows configuration of cash increments for individual forums.
- Allows users to donate cash to other users.
- MCP module for Managing User Cash.
- UCP Donation Logs.
- Configurable random bonus increments, with notifications.
- Tip button on posts, allowing users to quickly donate to one another.
Extension Download: https://bitbucket.org/carsonk/caramel/get/beta.zip
To install, first drop contents to /ext/carsonk/caramel. The file ext.php should reside at that path. You then should be able to enable the extension under the Customize tab in the ACP.
Please let me know how you intend to use Caramel in your community, either in this thread or over PM. It helps me to know what to focus new feature development on.