This Extension Lets Admin to display User's Avatar & it's Online Status on Memberlist , The Team & also as a bonus on Viewonline(Except Online Status).
So it works on basically all relevant Modes of
memberlist.php, except User Profile, etc...
Extension Version: v2.2.2
Travis CI Build Status:
Requirements: phpBB 3.2.0 (or current 3.2 dev) or later
- Option to Display Only User Avatar.
- Option to set User Avatar size to be displayed.
- Option to Display Only User Online Status.
- Display User Avatar & Online Status in Member Page.
- Display User Avatar & Online Status in The Team Page.
- Option to Force show Avatar & Online Status in The Team Page.
- Display User Avatar Status in ViewOnline [Who is online] Page.
- MemberList Page:
- The Team Page:
- ACP Settings Page:
- Pulse Status:
- Bonus ViewOnline Page:
Demo Password: Not Required.
- Download and unzip the Latest release.
- Copy the
- Navigate in the
- Look for
MemberList Avatar & Statusunder the
Disabled Extensionslist, and click the
- Set up and configure the
MemberList Avatar & Statusextension by navigating in the
MemberList Avatar & Status [MAS]->
- If required Purge the cache in
ACP& also if required then in your Browser.
- D0Ne !!! EnJ0Y
Note: If updating from 2.2.2 to 2.3.0 , then you will have to delete
ext/dark1/memberlistavatarstatus, Since some unnecessary files are removed & may cause problems.
For phpBB v3.1 : phpBBv3.1-ext-dark1-memberlistavatarstatus-v2.3.0.zip
Note: This is for those who are still on 3.1.X , there is no official support for this as it's End of Life [EOL] state.
Travis CI Build Status for the same:
GitHub Repository: memberlistavatarstatus
GitHub Page: MemberList Avatar & Status [MAS]
Special Thanks to cipry15 for supporting me while doing this Extension for his forum.
Yea! it's live & working Awesome on his forum.
Kind Note to ALL:
I am new to phpBB Extension Development,
So if I made any kind of mistake then kindly let me know,
If you are an Expert then if possible kindly give a little explanation so I could correct it.
I am ready to do the correct , just need a little help from your side.
Bug Report's, Feedback's, etc are welcomed.