Extension Description: Adds a Java Script encoded code at the foot of your forum to allow you to have a totally SPAMbot free registration system. The fact that humans will find it easy to read does not mean that SPAMbots will. The JaveScript encoding and additional SPAMbot field in the ACP will make it harder for them. The code is not shown to logged on users as they have no use for it.
What this Extension is not: It is NOT a stand alone anti SPAM signup Extension, it NEEDS to be used in conjunction with the built in Q&A CAPTCHA with the code as the ONLY correct answer.
- Enable the extension and using the Random Code Generator supplied on the Extensions Configuration page create a random string then add it in the "Registration Code" field.
- Again using the Random Code Generator change both "ChangeMe"s to something different to the above code, as well as different from each other.
- Then go to the Spambot Countermeasures part of the ACP and configure the Q&A CAPTCHA.
Administration Control Panel (ACP) > Spambot countermeasures> Installed plugins > click the dropdown box and select Q&A (it will be greyed out)
- Click the configure button then click add
- Add the question "What is the Registration Code shown at the bottom of the forum?"
- Add the answer which is the code you used in step 1 above
- Repeat for each language you have installed on the board, with the answer EXACTLY the same as stage 4
- Set "Strict Check" to "yes" to ensure the code is entered EXACTLY as displayed
- Click submit
- Click "back to previous page" then click "back"
- Select Q&A from the dropdown box (again)
- Click submit at the bottom of the page.
- Language Pack es HERE
Live Demo : https://time.hifikabin.me.uk/
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the folder
root/ext/and enable it in the ACP
The contact us link at the bottom of this Forum or This Topic