[REQUEST] Post Reaction/Upvote/Like/ Reputation Extension

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
parthunter_harrison

[REQUEST] Post Reaction/Upvote/Like/ Reputation Extension

Post by parthunter_harrison » Fri May 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I have just made my first phpBB forum and have already installed and set-up a few extensions.

I would love to have the feature on my forum of up votes, likes, or reaction which would add-up as "reputation" for each user.

Currently I have found and enabled phpBB3 Topic/Post Reactions (viewtopic.php?f=501&t=2397266&hilit=quick). My problem is that with the Rin Editor for phpBB (Powerd by CKEditor) (viewtopic.php?t=2427126) for Quick Reply I always get the error "Your message contains too few characters."

Now I only have very limited coding knowledge and I wouldnt be very useful trying to troubleshoot and solve the problem. I would much rather keep Rin Editor so is there another extension that is similar to phpBB3 Topic/Post Reactions?

Thanks!

david63
Name: David Wood

Re: [REQUEST] Post Reaction/Upvote/Like/ Reputation Extension

Post by david63 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:00 am

parthunter_harrison wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:46 pm
I always get the error "Your message contains too few characters."
That is set via ACP > General > Post settings > Minimum characters per post/message
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

parthunter_harrison

Post by parthunter_harrison » Sat May 26, 2018 7:59 am

There was a bug that was caused by a conflict of the queries by the two extensions.

A member of the team solved it only a few hours ago

NotRollo

Post by NotRollo » Mon May 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Oh hey! Speaking of that original extension you had, is there any way to download it? The download link on the post doesn't work and it seems like the newest and most stable build of a reaction system out there.

Return to “Extension Requests”