Edit existing FAQ for 3.2

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
Ger

Re: Edit existing FAQ for 3.2

Post by Ger »

david63 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:18 pm I have no views one way or the other - go ahead and call it whatever you want - it's yours
Well, thanks than :)

Development for a 3.2 extension here
My extensions:
Simple CMS, Feed post bot, Avatar Resize, Modbreak, Magic OGP, Live topic update, Modern Quote, Quoted Where (GDPR) and Autoresponder.
Newest: FAQ manager for 3.2

Like my work? Buy me a coffee to keep it coming. :ugeek:

-Don't PM me for support-
paulie

Post by paulie »

bryan23 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:37 pm Hi, there is an extension for 3.1 but I don't see any got 3.2 FAQ Edit. Can anyone please help to make one?
If you're still looking to do this without waiting for an Extension to be validated, if you're interested I successfully and easily edited the relevent core files so the 'FAQ's' on my Forum display exactly how I want them to and show what information I want them to ;)

PM me if you want any info.
'Life in the Air Age isn't all the brochures say ...'
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

Ger wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:53 pm...................................
We are already working on this extension, and it is not recommended to edit phpBB "core" files. :roll:

Patience, great virtue... ;)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

paulie

Post by paulie »

Raul [ThE KuKa] wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:20 pm
Ger wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:53 pm...................................
We are already working on this extension, and it is not recommended to edit phpBB "core" files. :roll:
I appreciate that, but in reality all that is required here is merely swapping words that are already existing and in place in the core Language files themselves anyway. Why complicate things with an extension and potential bugs and conflicts when just 15 minutes of editing is all that is really required here? :roll:
'Life in the Air Age isn't all the brochures say ...'

Return to “Extension Requests”