Thanks so much Marc and PHPBB for the new release.
Actually i wanted to move from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 this weekend and was confused as all discussion posts were from past few days and when i checked the first post saw Marc's announcement dated 2 days back (17 Nov) and only then realised 3.2.4 was released.
Being a novice i usually wait for atleast 2 months before making an update and always prefer the full manual update method than the auto-update one, so want to wait for a few weeks before proceeding to 3.2.4 but totally worried about the critical security issues that prompted for this quicker newer release so want to know if i have to make this update as an emergency/critical one or can wait for a few weeks before performing the update?
Last edited by Helios7
on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.