Magnific Popup phpbb.com

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
strelok-by
Name: Stanislav

Magnific Popup phpbb.com

Post by strelok-by »

This site uses the extension Magnific Popup or edits to open images in the extensions section?
david63

Re: Magnific Popup phpbb.com

Post by david63 »

I have no idea what that means
strelok-by

Post by strelok-by »

david63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:32 pm I have no idea what that means
Image viewer on this page https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... extension/
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Forum rules wrote:General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
In your first post you mention: This site uses ..., implying the subject has something to do with phpBB.com which in turn implies that it doesn''t fit into this subforum.
Your second post mentions an extension and you mention an Image Viewer?? I take it that you're referring to the feature that the image at top right opens when clicked?
If you have questions about that specific function then phpBB Discussion seems to be the correct forum. It your question is about the extension itself, then the support section for that extension (https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... on/support) is probably the right place.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

and if you would create a complete sentence describing your question, etc. it would really help us to understand what you are trying to say.

robert
strelok-by

Post by strelok-by »

I'm interested in the slider that is installed here. Is it called Magnific, is there an extension based on it? Screenshot slider attached
wp_ss_20181126_0001.png
strelok-by

Post by strelok-by »

warmweer wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:50 pm
Forum rules wrote:General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
In your first post you mention: This site uses ..., implying the subject has something to do with phpBB.com which in turn implies that it doesn''t fit into this subforum.
Your second post mentions an extension and you mention an Image Viewer?? I take it that you're referring to the feature that the image at top right opens when clicked?
If you have questions about that specific function then phpBB Discussion seems to be the correct forum. It your question is about the extension itself, then the support section for that extension (https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... on/support) is probably the right place.
My question is not related to the extension by reference, there is an example link for opening a picture in the slider
canonknipser
Name: Frank Jakobs

Post by canonknipser »

Seems that question should be asked directly to the extension developer. Best place to do so is in the extensions own support area: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... on/support
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Post by Mannix_ »

I think it's not about the paypal extension but the image viewer that is used on the style/extensions db pages
Did I helped You? Consider a donation.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
EA117

Post by EA117 »

Indeed, they are not asking anything about the Donations extension.

They are asking about the image preview/slideshow mechanism being employed by the Customisation Database extension used here on phpbb.com (/ext/phpbb/titania).

Yes, I think it is magnific-popup, because F12 says the click event handler is from /ext/phpbb/titania/assets/javascript/jquery.magnific-popup.min.js. But I don't know that this is the complete or correct answer, versus whether the behavior we're seeing has been extended with additional custom functionality.

Note you can pull the source code for the Titania extension from GitHub, if that kind of option is useful to you for inspecting how it's setup.
strelok-by

Post by strelok-by »

Mannix_ wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:27 pm I think it's not about the paypal extension but the image viewer that is used on the style/extensions db pages

Yes

Return to “Extension Requests”