Your last meal?

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
I've Been Banned!

Your last meal?

Post by 2600 »

So I was just thinking about nothing, and started to think, "I wonder what my last meal would be if I was going to be executed?" :lol:

So with that here's what I would chose. I'd have a deer or elk steak with king crab, jumbo shrimp, buttered shark maybe some Italian sausage and peppers and fingerling potatoes. And I 'd wash it all down with a nice bottle of champagne.

After which I'd crap my self to death. :lol: :D :lol:

What's say you? :mrgreen:

Edit-

Looking for last meal memes, I found this gem. https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-4165 ... t-meal.jpg

Yep, hell is packed with fresh fuel it seems on a daily basis.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Your last meal?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

a cheap crappy store bought chocolate pie. oh, and a stick of dynomite baked in so I could either blow myself up or blast a hole in the wall to escape.

the reason for the cheap crapy pie is because I would not want to waste a good chocoloate pie with by putting a stick of dynomite inside it.

robert
canonknipser
Name: Frank Jakobs

Post by canonknipser »

Oh, you guys must be really bad boys to get a choice for the last meal. :twisted:
We normal people don't know, which meal will be your last one 8-)
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

well, that's an interesting idea for execution. just don't tell the prisoner when it is going to happen. could be today or tomorrow or next week.

keep um guessing ya know.

robert

Return to “General Discussion”