Download: Download page ⓘ
ⓘ [BETA] Please note: this is a rather large extension and while we did excessive testing ourselves, there might still be issues with this extension. So please, do not install on a live board! Instead only install in a testing environment, test the extension extensively and report any bugs and/or issues you may find.
- Fully integrated Points System for phpBB 3.2
- Set up point values on a global or per-forum basis.
- All major native phpBB actions are available.
- User, Moderator and Administrator permissions.
- Notification to user on adjustment by moderator.
- Integrated and fully extendable overview page.
(customisable by user)
- Fully extendable by other extensions.
(with detailed explanation and examples)
For the extension developers amongst us, we have written a comprehensive Wiki that should describe everything in detail. You can read about Extending APS and all the possibilities there are. If there are still any questions, feel free to ask.
Converting from Ultimate Points
If you are currently using the Ultimate Points extension and wish to convert to the Advanced Points System, then you'll have to undertake a few steps to preserve your users' points. Because these two extensions are not compatible by default, some manual work is required. However, we've created a small conversion extension that will guide you through the process.
You can read more about it here: Advanced Points System • Conversion