Reputation / Like System for phpbb 3.2.5

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Suggested Hosts
DarKMaSk

Reputation / Like System for phpbb 3.2.5

Post by DarKMaSk »

I have searched the extension database, but couldn't find any 'Reputation System' for phpbb 3.2.5. I would like to request an addon for this because I think it is a major addon which many of the forum owners will appreciate. Thanks.
Be a Phoenix... Reborn and rise from the ashes of failure.
Toxyy

Re: Reputation / Like System for phpbb 3.2.5

Post by Toxyy »

I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
DarKMaSk

Post by DarKMaSk »

Yes. I saw that after I have posted the request and using this right now but it would be better if it be more smart looking like the Reputation System in IPB. IPB has a reputation system inbuilt in the core package and it is really goodlooking and smart. I know, IPB is a paid software, but hey, it's a competitive market and a totally FREE software can capture a major market share thus can have huge funding, example: Mozilla Firefox or Joomla. So to be on top, you have to have something which others don't have, side by side you have to have all the things or qualities which others have as well. 'Reputation System' is one of such things which others have in their core package but not phpbb. That is why I am thinking to make a request for this as a core functionality in phpbb, but that is another issue.
Be a Phoenix... Reborn and rise from the ashes of failure.
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

maybe on 3.3
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

DarKMaSk wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:29 pm
Yes. I saw that after I have posted the request and using this right now but it would be better if it be more smart looking like the Reputation System in IPB.
What's wrong with it?
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
manigopal

Post by manigopal »

i have installed this ext & tried to activate it took huge time trying to get activated but still it doesn't activated.
Yes, i have already used more ext active/de-activate
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

manigopal wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:04 am i have installed this ext & tried to activate it took huge time trying to get activated but still it doesn't activated.
To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.2.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extensions's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
elRuffsta

Post by elRuffsta »

manigopal wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:04 am i have installed this ext & tried to activate it took huge time trying to get activated but still it doesn't activated.
installed just fine for me and i have 3.3- learning how to use it the right way takes time and patience... which i trying to do because i have the time... patience is another thing. :lol:

did you follow the "quick install" directions to the T found here:

https://github.com/jbreu/phpBB-Reputation-System

Return to “Extension Requests”