debug error on customise tab

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
C100

debug error on customise tab

Post by C100 »

Hi

After updating to 3.2.5 and subsequently updating to 3.2.7 using the full package I get the following error on the APC customise tab and as part of the new user registration.
Can anyone help?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2748: file(./../styles/subsilver2/style.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2751: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3365)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3365)
</Solidjeuh>
Name: Andy Dm

Re: debug error on customise tab

Post by </Solidjeuh> »

Error tells you that it's missing styles/subsilver2
There is a new "subsilver" style for phpBB 3.2.5 https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... _subsilver
But you will need to update manually to 3.2.7 https://area51.phpbb.com/code-changes/3 ... -prosilver

subsilver was removed from the phpBB package some time ago.
C100

Post by C100 »

Thanks
I activated and made default SubSilver2
Now my board is completely down

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig\Error\LoaderError: Unable to find template "index_body.html" (looked into: /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/styles/all/template). in /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php:245 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate('index_body.html') #1 /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php(155): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('index_body.html') #2 /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(351): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey('index_body.html') #3 /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(445): Twig\Environment->getTemplateClass('index_body.html') #4 /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig\Environment->loadTemplate('index_body.html', NULL) #5 /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/vendor/twig/twig/ in /homepages/7/d260496144/htdocs/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 245
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

SubSilver2 is not working on phpbb 3.2.7, Sodejeu forgot to mention that
You have to disable the SubSilver2 in the database and make Prosilver the default style.
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
C100

Post by C100 »

can you advise how best to do this please?
janus_zonstraal

Go into the database (if you don't have access to the ACP)
Search for the table "styles"
Look what number the prosilver style has.
After that
Go to the config table
search for "default style" and set it to the number of the prosilver .
C100

Post by C100 »

thanks.
I dont seem to have a style table.
I have phpbb_themes that only has subilver in it
janus_zonstraal

Are you sure you have a 3.2.7 board?
There must be a styles table and it is impossible to install Subsilver in 3.2.7??
Also there is nu themes table in 3.2.7
C100

Post by C100 »

Ok found it
set Prosilver to active and Subsilver2 inactive in they styles table ad set the default_style to the prosilver in the config table.
Still have same error when trying to access the board
janus_zonstraal

Delete all the files in the cache folder, except .htaccess and de index.html
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

And if none of that helps please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”