First of all, I hope I'll be understandable, I'm french and come here looking for support because I can't have any answer of french sites. Thank you ♥
Then, let me explain my problem :
Recently, my website change host (I was on OVH and goes to 1&1 Ionos). I made the PHP update during the migration. Everything worked and I fixed the errors, but I still have one. Indeed, we have personnalized BBCodes, and if the old ones seemed to still work, they didn't code their content when I edit or try to re-write them. The basic BBCodes are also bugging this way.
I activate the BBCode everywhere in my administration panel, so I'm a bit confused it's still not working. Plus, there's working on some posts and not on others, it seems to be random and it's very disappointing.
Here are the examples I screened :
Before, we had this BBCode : https://zupimages.net/up/19/16/jjgy.png
Which is doing this now : https://zupimages.net/up/19/16/th4f.png
And here is the problem with the basic BBCodes like italic, bold, etc : https://zupimages.net/up/19/16/oiuf.png
We use some extensions : Caramel, Change post time, Quickreply, Simple Hide BBCode Mod and VigLink (disabled).
Thank you for your help !