3.2.7 Radio for html Dummies

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Tastenplayer
Name: Jutta Koliofotis

3.2.7 Radio for html Dummies

Post by Tastenplayer » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Hello

There are 4 ways to add radio stations to the forum.
Here is the first and fastest way:
Install the header link ext. of Hifikabin viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2410101You can adjust this dimension without any problems. The new 3.2.1 Fonteawesome Icon are not yet displayed in this ext.

Now you are looking for radio stations that have a radio player. E.g. http://www.radioswisspop.ch/de/webplayerOn the first page in the ACP you will find the header link Ext. (Board configuration)
There you insert the link - the text as well as an icon http://de.share-your-photo.com/img/22c6e59430.png
You can add 8 radios. Since you have entered the player URL, the radio plays automatically when clicking.
http://de.share-your-photo.com/img/a7b2188e27.png
And you already have a radio variant in the forum!

With the second variant it takes somewhat longer, but the radio is almost like the former RadioMOD
You install the "My Quick Links Ext." By Kirk http://reyno41.bplaced.net/phpbb/viewto ... f=41&t=201 and add the Radioplayer links after the default. However, after several attempts I have still not figured out the order in which I have to enter the words, so that no underlines are displayed.
Image (Image is from 3.1.10 Liveboard, since I deleted this radio in 3.2.0 testforum.) In the 3.2.0 TB I had changed the icon before the radio into an icon volume-up.

A possibility I did not think at all:If you have the Pages Extension installed, you create a pages page with the background of your choice and add the Radioplayer links(I will do this next weekend and then show the result here).

There are other possibilities as by me in the first link with pdf online converted to html. However, this guide is difficult to create, time required. Should I have already finished. Unfortunately, I now have to go into an enrollment for new job, time is currently limited - so can take some time. In English it is quite difficult for me.
Last edited by Tastenplayer on Mon May 27, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
My phpBB Style Board & MoreNew version of Style FlowerPowerBROWSERLING - Test your style live in all IE Versions
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
Excuse me for my English, but I learned the language by speaking to people and not at school. The best online Translator

Tastenplayer

Re: 3.2.7 Radio for html Dummies

Post by Tastenplayer » Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 am

I have inserted the other possibility / guide no longer, because there is a much simpler and better solution with Pages.
You can find the demo and tutorial in my styleforum (Announcement).

Note: In the latest Firefox version 67, however, you have to remove the tick in the address bar on the left in Permissions for block websites from automatically play sounds. Otherwise you have to do this for every radio station. By entering the appropriate address as allowed in Firefox.
My phpBB Style Board & MoreNew version of Style FlowerPowerBROWSERLING - Test your style live in all IE Versions
Excuse me for my English, but I learned the language by speaking to people and not at school. The best online Translator

John connor
Name: Aaron

Post by John connor » Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 am

For someone that hasn't learned English in school, you do a decent job and I can understand you quite well.

On another topic. I have used Browserling for messing with phish emails that pretend to be banks and what not. :lol:

Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer » Mon May 27, 2019 11:52 am

Thanks, but for some time now I have help in the form of deepl translator. Most of the time it translates much better than Google. Of course you also have to do a lot of hand work yourself. :) I also worked for 1 year in a company in an office where the company language was English. I had the least problems understanding the woman from the Chinese branch than any other employee who spoke English perfectly. It seems that sometimes it's quite good when you don't speak perfect English. :lol:
John connor wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 am
On another topic. I have used Browserling for messing with phish emails that pretend to be banks and what not. :lol:
8-)

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”