Author: Author Username
Extension Description: The phpBB Extension is an addon product for the phpBB Forum.
pafileDB 2.0.x Previous topic: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=567227
Extension Version: 0.8.9
Requirements: "php": ">=5.3.3",
- Full featured Upload and Download File Manager with files categories and pages.
- Controller for commenting, ratings, etc. (Not Integrated ATM)
- Controller for file licence. (Not Integrated ATM)
- Nice blocks to list latest files and quick downloads (Not Integrated ATM).
Extension Download: https://github.com/orynider/pafiledb/releases
If you encounter any problems during install, or if you need further assistance, visit the MXP support forum or Online Docs.
- If installing from scratch:
Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `pafiledb`. In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `orynider` (if it does not already exist).
Copy the `pafiledb` folder to `/ext/orynider/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at (your forum root)/ext/orynider/pafiledb/composer.json
Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions` Look for `PafileDB Download Manager` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Activate` link.
- If upgrading, use the "Upgrade Extension" option in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- If uninstalling, use the "Delete Data" feature in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- If upgrading, do NOT delete/uninstall the extension prior to upgrading, or else you'll lose all extension data!
Create and CHMOD (0777) THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORIES:
II. Additional Styles
This module is compatible with any theme/style.
III. Additional Languages
First check to see if your language is already translated. Available translations are hosted at http://mxpcms.sourceforge.net
If exists, download and install in the ext/phpbbuser/extname/language folder. If not, duplicate (copy and paste) any included language file, rename to match your language, translate using any texteditor, save and upload.
Extension To Do: