Extensions not installing and accidentally deleted a viglink file

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
oakhearted
Name: Cheyne Mayfield

Extensions not installing and accidentally deleted a viglink file

Post by oakhearted » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:44 am

Code: Select all

The “phpbb/viglink” extension is not valid.
The requested file could not be found: ./../ext/phpbb/viglink/composer.json
;-;
And I am having difficulties putting in extensions
I do html and css coding,
Check out my website hewan while you're here!
http://hewan.altervista.org/
and my friend's site too!
http://cranterns.epizy.com/main/

david63
Name: David Wood

Re: Extensions not installing and accidentally deleted a viglink file

Post by david63 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:01 am

For the error - reupload the Viglink folder from the download you used to install/update your board.
oakhearted wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:44 am
You will need to explain what "difficulties" you are having but, from experience, when someone says that then they are either uploading zipped files and trying to unzip on the server or they are uploading the extension files into the wrong directory structure.

See my signature for how to install an extension.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

oakhearted
Name: Cheyne Mayfield

Re: Extensions not installing and accidentally deleted a viglink file

Post by oakhearted » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:42 am

david63 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:01 am
For the error - reupload the Viglink folder from the download you used to install/update your board.
oakhearted wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:44 am
You will need to explain what "difficulties" you are having but, from experience, when someone says that then they are either uploading zipped files and trying to unzip on the server or they are uploading the extension files into the wrong directory structure.

See my signature for how to install an extension.
my friends trying to fix everything up. but somethings now going wrong when i go to posting in acp

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "@vse_abbc3/js/tablednd.min.js" (looked into: /membri/hewan/forum/ext/vse/abbc3/adm/style) in "@vse_abbc3/event/acp_overall_footer_after.html" at line 5.' in /membri/hewan/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:232 Stack trace: #0 /membri/hewan/forum/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('@vse_abbc3/js/t...') #1 /membri/hewan/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(150): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('@vse_abbc3/js/t...') #2 /membri/hewan/forum/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(328): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('@vse_abbc3/js/t...') #3 /membri/hewan/forum/cache/production/twig/cb/cbfeb44260585f235aa9a23ae72b2e6149de29446e38cc1099d69ba5e06dc1c2.php(41): phpbb\template\twig\environment->findTemplate('@vse_abbc3/js/t...') #4 /membri/hewan/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(432): __TwigTemplate_0b765007162a1e11b8b04583a7955e2bf4964312ce74e1cb4 in /membri/hewan/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232
oh and i also checked there, but its still getting difficult to install things on my own
I do html and css coding,
Check out my website hewan while you're here!
http://hewan.altervista.org/
and my friend's site too!
http://cranterns.epizy.com/main/

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”