AH01071: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
JamieJ

AH01071: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth

Post by JamieJ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 am

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.2.5
What is your board's URL? http://forum.hivpa.org
Who do you host your board with? AWS
How did you install your board? Someone else installed my board for me
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Fresh Install
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? Yes
What extensions do you have installed? Extension for OAuth login
Custom extension for phpbb theme/styling/logo
What styles do you currently have installed? No answer given
What language(s) is your board currently using? No answer given
Which database type/version are you using? MySQL 5
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable? I've moved an existing website to a new hosting provider (AWS) and have followed the phpbb user guide for transferring the previous forum across to the new host
Please describe your problem. The forum initially loads without problem however on login (oauth single login) I get an error code 500 GET /ucp.php?mode=login&login=external&oauth_service=wordpress&code=u97lpn8qb4dfaqqs3jtb2cyji0acsglilddk7rsz&state=6ee38946c290e81b3e6da1b3dda01585 HTTP/1.0

I get the following error in the server logs:

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth\\Common\\Http\\Exception\\TokenResponseException: Failed to request resource. HTTP Code: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently in /var/www/vhosts/domain.org/public_html/forum/vendor/lusitanian/oauth/src/OAuth/Common/Http/Client/StreamClient.php:68\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/domain.org/public_html/forum/vendor/lusitanian/oauth/src/OAuth/OAuth2/Service/AbstractService.php(183): OAuth\\Common\\Http\\Client\\StreamClient->retrieveResponse(Object(OAuth\\Common\\Http\\Uri\\Uri), NULL, Array, 'GET')\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/domain.org/public_html/forum/ext/ghostal/domainoauth/auth/provider/oauth/service/wordpress.php(65): OAuth\\OAuth2\\Service\\AbstractService->request('https://www.hiv...')\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/domain.org/public_html/forum/ext/ghostal/domainoauth/auth/provider/oauth/oauth.php(50): ghostal\\domainoauth\\auth\\provider\\oauth\\service\\wordpress->perform_auth_login()\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/domain.org/public_html/forum/phpbb/auth/auth.php(949): ghostal\\domainoauth\\auth\\provider\\oauth\\oauth->logi...\n', referer: https://forum.domain.org/ucp.php?mode=l ... 94681faec1
Generated by SRT Generator
Generated by SRT Generator

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: AH01071: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught OAuth

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:37 pm

that is from some extension that I guess allows you to login using the wordpress login or something.

did you reinstall that extension? did you install your wordpress on the new server along with your phpbb?

if not, then you will probably need to either install both of those things or access your database and manually set the auth back to the standard phpbb settings.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”