Moderation of attachments

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Ditcheat
Name: Martin Boland

Moderation of attachments

Post by Ditcheat »

Is there any way of requiring just the posts that have attachments (specifically pictures in my case) to be moderated? I don't want to have to moderate all posts, we just need to be careful about what pictures are put up!
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: Moderation of attachments

Post by warmweer »

Ditcheat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:07 pm Is there any way of requiring just the posts that have attachments (specifically pictures in my case) to be moderated? I don't want to have to moderate all posts, we just need to be careful about what pictures are put up!
Moderative permission are forum-based, not topic-based and certainly not post-based.
A simple way would be to only allow attachments in specific forums which are moderated.

It would be an interesting extension though.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
Ditcheat

Post by Ditcheat »

Not much use to me unfortunately. I only have two forums both of which can have attachments, would just like to be able to check what the picture contains before allowing it. I don't want to have to moderate all posts that do not have a picture.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

Lots of ways to show pictures other than attachments.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
Ditcheat

Post by Ditcheat »

99.9% of pictures I get posted are fine, I just need to check a few to make sure they are suitable. Would it be possible to display something else that could be changed once the photo is passed for display?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

Not in standard phpBB. And whatever extension might be able to do this would need to work with attached and linked images.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
Ditcheat

Post by Ditcheat »

Ok, thanks for replying. I think I may have to get help with moderating, and switch it on for everything!!!!

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”