[ABD] Download System

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Scanialady
Name: Annette

Re: [3.2][DEV] Download System

Post by Scanialady »

It stores locally on your own server, this is the intended behavior.
My 2 cents: Whether an extension is in the CDB says nothing about its quality. It is more important to read the support topics for it. Better to avoid authors who do not answer support questions themselves, who do not update their stuff, and who do not fix bugs for years.
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hi dmzx, I have a question of understanding the procedure of the descriptions. The following observation: *Any editing into the DL-description reacts on the downloadpage ....
Suppose I corrected only a simple text error and corrected therefore the DL-description: I am surprised that below the description "Upload on" another line "Last changed" is displayed. This information in this line is output regardless of whether the display last edited function is activated or not.
Can I turn this feature "on" or "off" separately into the DL-EXT? I can not find a solution. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for advice or solution. Or is something already in progress to change the procedure possibly already known?

===
*) Can somebody confirm this?

Best regards
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, unfortunately the requests remained unanswered. Thank´s very much that DMZX carried out the transfer of the MOD from the original authors. Good luck and best wishes. :)

BTW: :)
Okay, the german-language translation (without warranty) just as announced has been removed from my (the) server.
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Holger

Post by Holger »

Remember that there already is a powerful download system available: https://github.com/oxpus/Download-32-Extension
In use by the author here: https://phpbb3.oxpus.net/dlext/?cat=8
I have been using the DL Mod/Ext since early phpBB2.
dmzx

Post by dmzx »

First post updated.
Contact me on dmzx-web.net
Buy me a beer Donate and try binance.com or try CentOS Web Panel
Scanialady
Name: Annette

Post by Scanialady »

German language files v1.1.2
My 2 cents: Whether an extension is in the CDB says nothing about its quality. It is more important to read the support topics for it. Better to avoid authors who do not answer support questions themselves, who do not update their stuff, and who do not fix bugs for years.
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Post by Mannix_ »

When I try to enable this extension I'm getting an error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/filesystem/Filesystem.php on line 65: stream_copy_to_stream() has been disabled for security reasons

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException: Failed to copy the whole content of "./../ext/dmzx/downloadsystem/images/categories/default_cat.png" to "./../images/downloadsystem/categories/default_cat.png" (0 of 47380 bytes copied). in /home/vhosts/mannixstyles.orgfree.com/vendor/symfony/filesystem/Filesystem.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /home/vhosts/mannixstyles.orgfree.com/vendor/symfony/filesystem/Filesystem.php(498): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->copy(Object(SplFileInfo), './../images/dow...', false) #1 /home/vhosts/mannixstyles.orgfree.com/phpbb/filesystem/filesystem.php(318): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->mirror('./../ext/dmzx/d...', './../images/dow...', Object(RecursiveIteratorIterator), Array) #2 /home/vhosts/mannixstyles.orgfree.com/ext/dmzx/downloadsystem/migrations/downloadsystem_1_0_9.php(87): phpbb\filesystem\filesystem->mirror('./../ext/dmzx/d...', './../images/dow...') #3 [internal function]: dmzx\downloadsystem\migrations\downloadsystem_1_0_9->dm_eds_image_dir(N in /home/vhosts/mannixstyles.orgfree.com/phpbb/filesystem/filesystem.php on line 325
What should I do now?
Did I helped You? Consider a donation.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Mannix_ wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:27 am

stream_copy_to_stream() has been disabled for security reasons
Ask your host ;)
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
hamidouki

Post by hamidouki »

Hello
can we make the download only by donation knowing that the donation allows to join a group of donor who is allowed to download all with a single donation ?
Merci :mrgreen:
Salutations à la communauté phpBB
dmzx

Post by dmzx »

First post updated.
Holger

Post by Holger »

Nice work!
It would be nice to be able to mark files for download and then download them at once in a ZIP-file
dmzx

Post by dmzx »

First post updated.
dmzx

Re: [3.2][3.3][DEV] Download System

Post by dmzx »

First post updated
hubaishan
Translator
Name: Saeed Hubaishan

Post by hubaishan »

bug in PostgreSQL

SQL ERROR [ postgres ]

ERROR: column "bd.download_id" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function LINE 1: SELECT bc.*, bd.*, COUNT(bd.download_id) AS number_downloads... ^ []
fixed after delete bd.*, from line 376 filecore/functions.php
bubbathegimp
Name: Bubba

Post by bubbathegimp »

I have a couple thousand radio related PDF files that I would like to be able to move over from my Public folders download directory to my board, then eliminate the original public directories . Any way to add them without needing to re upload them using the extension?
If at first you don't succeed, Sky diving is not for you....
Ymmv

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”