my so called EmailOnTopic extension is ready for its first release: https://mitjastachowiak.de/?/components ... index.html
How can I create a page in the extension database?
Is there some kind of review process?
Thanks and greetings,
Extension Name: emailontopic
Author: Mitja Stachowiak (=msta in the addon-description but not in Forum)
Download and further information: https://mitjastachowiak.de/?/components ... index.html
Replaces the forum's email subscription system; the email-notifications will then contain the content of the post. Users can explicitly send a email copy of a new post to other users or groups. The idea behind this extention was to replace overflowing mailing lists with phpBB forums, without suspending people, who still just want to read emails, don't use the forum, and are just added using i.e. ACP add user.
It also includes a transport between forum topics and telegram channels.
Extension Version: 2.0.0
Requirements: phpBB 3.2.x
- Please also read the complete list on my website.
- Respects the forum access rules. A mail notification cannot be sent to users, who don't have read access to the corresponding forum.
- Weather the email's sender is the board mail address or the post author's one depends on the email privacy settings of phpBB.
- To allow users to individually set the reply-to-address to their own one, even if the default board setting forbids the mail addresses to be visible, the user specific email privacy setting is converted into a three-state-behaviour: yes (email address is always used for reply-to) | default (depends on board-wide setting | no (never make email-address visible for other users)
- Includes a permission system, which allows admins to specify, how many users of one group can be addressed from users of an other group at once.
- By default, only three users and no groups can be addressed by registered users.
- To allow sending mass-emails to specific groups, the admin(s) have to create a permission in the extension's settings.