[3.2][3.3][RC] User Details

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
russell.huffer

Re: [3.2][3.3][RC] User Details

Post by russell.huffer »

Thank you so much David, that extension is above and beyond what I need. I am sorry that I came over as pushy, I did not intend that, I do appreciate that people can not just jump on things straight away, and have other parts to their lives.

Once again a real big thankyou.

Kindest regards

Russell.
GentekPower
Name: Chris

Post by GentekPower »

Quick question (maybe this has been covered and I missed it). I have tried everything I can think of to remove banned users from the list, or at least have their own category within the CSV file that sets them apart to be filtered out when sending a mass email. Is there a way to remove them or have them have their own tag header in the CSV?

Thanks!
Owner - Gentek Power.
Generac generator troubleshooting & help forums. https://gentekpower.com/forums
david63

Post by david63 »

Put the banned members in their own group then you will be able to sort/filter on that group
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
GentekPower
Name: Chris

Post by GentekPower »

david63 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:03 pm
Put the banned members in their own group then you will be able to sort/filter on that group
Is there a 'quick' way to do it? I looked around the user management section and didn't see a fast way to move all of them. My site sees a ton of spam accounts, so I have setup to moderate their first post and when it's spam, they get banned right there on the spot and the post isn't approved.

There's probably over 100 accounts that would need to be moved and then each additional account as they pour in... :|
Owner - Gentek Power.
Generac generator troubleshooting & help forums. https://gentekpower.com/forums
manigopal

Post by manigopal »

when this will be available for production use ?
colinshead

Post by colinshead »

Hi David

I have version 2.1.1 RC1 running just fine on my phpBB version 3.2.5 board.
When I updated to the latest RC3 version (for phpBB 3.2.x) the extension runs fine, but does not list the custom profile fields I have on the board. These were displayed and exported correctly etc. just fine on version RC1.

Finger trouble on my part, or an issue ?

All the best

Colin

Return to “Extensions in Development”