[3.3][RC] [3.2] phpBB.de Pastebin

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB.de Pastebin

Post by 3Di »

gn#36 wrote:I don't know whether the variable names I chose work with that cronjob monitoring extension, though, but that is a minor thing that could obviously be easily changed.
This.
gn#36 wrote:Regarding Geshi: Well, it should also be easier to replace geshi with something else if I keep all the external code nice and separate inside that vendor dir. Makes it very clear what is external and what is not. Also, this way I don't have to fix any coding guideline violations reported by the extension prevalidator inside geshi when I turn it in for the Extension database.
For Olympus I added a check for IN_PHPBB to every file, I don't know ATM what kind of errors EPV throws out though, I need to investigate.

Abouth the main geshi.php file, at the present time I am thinking about to divide it, like all of those defines .. creating a constant file or multiple constants files is better, no garbage files.. functions as functions file too and the geshi class revisited in order to fit the coding guidelines. In this case I see you can get rid of multiple geshi functions too. Let's say rewriting the geshi engine. :geek:

About the language files (geshi dir) I believe they do need a check for IN_PHPBB.

I did just read the code on the fly, on github (geshi 1.0 above linked).
To request support for our extensions you can also contact me here: phpBB Studio

Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you! 🚀
salvocortesiano
Name: Salvo Cortesiano

Post by salvocortesiano »

Hi,
nice extension :) In attached the 3 files in italian language ;)
Happy New Year

Salvo
Attachments
global.php
(504 Bytes) Downloaded 6 times
pastebin.php
(7.03 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
permissions_pastebin.php
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
The best way to predict the future is to invent it!
Crizzo
Translations & International Support Teams Manager
Translations & International Support Teams Manager
Name: Christian

Post by Crizzo »

I made a few updates in the last time, so it runs well with 3.2 and 3.3, but is not yet validated.

But you can try it on your own risk: https://github.com/phpbb-de/phpbb-ext-p ... /tag/2.0.2 :)
My extensions for phpBB: crizzo.de
German phpBB Support at www.phpbb.de

Return to “Extensions in Development”