sql error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
dre40

Re: sql error

Post by dre40 »

where do i change the _bb1.bb_config to a _bb1.pbb? because my database showes pbb_ now.
dre40

Post by dre40 »

So I've done everything I can think of. where do I find and change this "Table 'TCJ_Forum.bb_config' doesn't exist [1146]" when my config in my database is pbb_config ? please help
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

You can change table names in phpmyadmin.
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

No, you should not rename the tables, but instead update the prefix in your config.php to pbb_
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development
dre40

Post by dre40 »

Ive done that.
config.jpg
i'm not sure what im missing? does anyone have a suggestion?
dre40

Post by dre40 »

So i have looked high and low and cant seem to find a fix? does anyone have any input on how to fix this problem? or should i just blow it away and start over?
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

dre40 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:23 am
So i have looked high and low and cant seem to find a fix? does anyone have any input on how to fix this problem? or should i just blow it away and start over?
It's a bit difficult for supporting members to figure out what exactly the problem is with the little information provided.
Perhaps use the Support Request Template and explain what you have and what you're trying to do with it.
It seems you have a database backup, but from where? which version? Is that db backup complete?
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.
dre40

Post by dre40 »

OK I got it all working. I ended up uploading the install folder and running the install and it fixed it. now the only problem I have found is when I click on the extensions tab I get this error.
error4.jpg
any idea on how to fix this?

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”