What does this icon mean?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
QG102

What does this icon mean?

Post by QG102 »

Just wondering what this topic icon means, what does the arrow denote?

Last edited by Mick on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Solved
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: What does this icon mean?

Post by Mick »

Forwarded

Edit: Apologies for incorrect description :oops:
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
QG102

Post by QG102 »

Thank you Mick, could you please elaborate however? Did a user forward it to another user?
GTI
Name: Laura

Post by GTI »

Actually it means 'topic moved' and usually appears when a topic posted in one forum has been moved to another forum and a shadow topic has been left in the original forum that it was posted in.

For example - your matching header topic was posted in '3.3 support' and has been moved to 'styles support & discussion' but the shadow topic in '3.3 support' redirects people to its new location.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦
QG102

Post by QG102 »

GTI wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:41 pm Actually it means 'topic moved' and usually appears when a topic posted in one forum has been moved to another forum and a shadow topic has been left in the original forum that it was posted in.

For example - your matching header topic was posted in '3.3 support' and has been moved to 'styles support & discussion' but the shadow topic in '3.3 support' redirects people to its new location.
Aha! Got it. Thank you kindly that made perfect sense both linguistically and now graphically.
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by P_I »

Take a look at this post for the meanings of all the icons.
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
QG102

Post by QG102 »

P_I wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:50 pm Take a look at this post for the meanings of all the icons.
Cool, thank you P_I, I did actually go looking for an explanation page via FAQ etc but not a topic. Appreciated.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”