Department and "Coding"

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
lunarious87

Department and "Coding"

Post by lunarious87 »

Hello, i'm INFP ASD (autism) diagnosed,

I have created a phpbb for personal use, where i do normal things alone, because all forums out there which i can use has banned me, so i've banned everyone :mrgreen: . I do not trust anyone except certified people, i have found i can not trust Authorities either. I believe like they say i'm over The Health Department, however i've repeatedly expressed friendliness toward Police and i feel they return the Trust. So i'm partially above most people in The Law - even if they are not anti-social - it don't have to be scary unless they want to.

I have a plan with Police i'll create Defensive Weapon against Health Department, and Police'll controll it. .... Soon is Judgement day - when people will be judged - for Forcing me and others to Defenestration etc. I have respect for Physical Authorities because: "He is not fit for battle whom has not bled or felt the weight of his opponent on him - MAP. I do not respect Health Department because they abuse Power granted by God and Society, like all humans."

I want to introduce the first dyslectic ally (my sister ISFJ) to my Forum, however i feel like crackers are everywhere! My sister talks about how coding education (Hacking) for children is widespread here (?) which is a good alternative for Hacking heads physically.

May God provide what's best. Askew people has not provided /or not, anything to this project. I judge as Fi user as Philosopher. Please do not bann me, i need Te tech support here.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Department and "Coding"

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

You have not asked a question yet. Please describe what it is that you want to know/do with phpbb. forget all the other stuff, let's just keep it
about phpBB and not the health department or the police etc.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
lunarious87

Post by lunarious87 »

It started with:
...I wanted to register my sister (The ISFJ) into the forum, because The Forum is sealed away from people so she is not able to register a user. She needs to register as a user for me then later to assign persmission and group priveliges to her.

I see I need to open up the forum manually for her to register a user. Can I do it without re-opening the forum?

Yo
Mustafa
lunarious87

Post by lunarious87 »

Give me verbal guidance to STOP everytime I lose control please :!:
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

a couple of choices.
1. as you said, open it up so she can register and then close it back so others can not.
2. install the "add user" extension so that you can add users from the admin panel.
once installed it will show up in the admin panel under the Users and Groups tab.

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... add_user_2

how to install extensions: https://www.phpbb.com/extensions/installing/

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
lunarious87

Post by lunarious87 »

General/Attachment Settings/Define allowed IPs/hostnames
What is this under under attachment settings? Is it possible to allow IPs in a closed Forum?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

It would be unnecessary.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
lunarious87

Post by lunarious87 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:17 am a couple of choices.
1. as you said, open it up so she can register and then close it back so others can not.
2. install the "add user" extension so that you can add users from the admin panel.
once installed it will show up in the admin panel under the Users and Groups tab.

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... add_user_2

how to install extensions: https://www.phpbb.com/extensions/installing/

robert
2. Upload to your board
To upload files, open your favourite FTP client (such as FileZilla, CuteFTP, SmartFTP, etc - even some internet web browsers have this capability) and log in to your account. Generally your publicly accessible files will be in an area named "public_html" or similar. Navigate to your board folder. In this example we will look at transferring the "acme/foobar" extension. You would need to navigate to the "ext/" directory once you are in your board folder.

Drag the folder "acme/foobar" to the "ext" folder in your FTP client. Normally there will be a small folder icon within the FTP client (this may vary from client to client) followed by the name of the directory - this is where you should be dragging the file to. If there is already an "acme" folder inside your "ext" folder, then just copy the "foobar" folder to "ext/acme/".
I got this log message when I logged into Filzilla

Feil: (error) Tjenerens sertifikat regnes ikke som sikkert.
Feil: (error) Kritisk feil: Klarte ikke å koble til tjeneren

1. What do I do now? I recognize File Zilla setup, but I can not log in to start with ... What should I write in the login fields? I tried writing Host:my Web Domain and user: Mustafa, Admin, lunarious87

I get error: Hostname; Hostname does not match certificate
2. I got a GENIOUS IDEA! 😄 I try to do this through cPanel --->> FTP

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”