Forum upgrade from 3.2.7 to 3.3.8

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
YabbaDabbaDoo

Forum upgrade from 3.2.7 to 3.3.8

Post by YabbaDabbaDoo »

Title/Job Description: Forum upgrade from 3.2.7 to 3.3.8

Target audience: (e.g. professionals, hobbyists, students) The world

Reward: (e. g. money, backlinks, fame) Money

Deadline: asap

Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail) Email

Link to the board: Will supply link to chosen candidate

Detailed description of the tasks: I have a phpBB forum that needs to be upgraded from 3.2.7 to 3.3.8, or close to 3.3.8.

I need the mChat extension removed. Other existing extensions that can hopefully remain or be substituted are Advertisement Management, Antispam by CleanTalk, phpBB Gallery, Share On, SEO Sitemap, Precise Similar Topics, and Recent Topics.

There may be further work adding new phpBB3 extensions once the upgrade is done.

Message me on this topic and I will PM contact details.
Toxyy

Re: Forum upgrade from 3.2.7 to 3.3.8

Post by Toxyy »

PMd.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension

Return to “Wanted!”