[RC] CommunityChild 3.3.11

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.3.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Talk19Zehn

[RC] CommunityChild 3.3.11

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, phpBB-Style: CommunityChild - V_3.3.0

Description of this style: A phpBB-child-style with color combinations in white, gray and blue. The standard icons from Prosilver are used. This design requires knowledge of HTML, CSS and of course phpBB. In addition to credits, readme.txt also explains the style history.
My special thanks go to John Olson (jrolson), style author of the design AERO-BLUE for the friendly approval, to be able to use one graphic element for the CommunityChild design into my headerbar.
The installation requires this current phpBB system version 3.3.0 [Proteus] and the standard design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

My release: https://stylearea.ongraydesigns.de/view ... p?p=39#p39

Best regards

====
Next step phpBB-V_3.3.1
phpBB-Style: CommunityChild 3.3.1

Description of this style: A phpBB-child-style with color combinations in white, gray and blue. The standard icons from Prosilver are used. This design requires knowledge of HTML, CSS and of course phpBB. In addition to credits, readme.txt also explains the style history.
My special thanks go to John Olson (jrolson), style author of the design AERO-BLUE for the friendly approval, to be able to use one graphic element for the CommunityChild design into my headerbar.

The installation requires this current phpBB system version 3.3.1 [Proteus] and the standard design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Screenshot: My release 25 Sep 2020
comuni331.jpg

Informations | Download - 3.3.1

Best regards
Last edited by Talk19Zehn on Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.2

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, my Release of phpBB 3.3.2:
CommunityChild: V3.3.2
CommunityChild: V3.3.2
Informations | Download - 3.3.2 - and/or a style select enables a first preview.
The installation requires the current phpBB system version 3.3.2 - Proteus and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Best regards
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.3

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, my release of phpBB 3.3.3:

Few CSS-Details have been changed in this style version.

The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.3 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.3 - and/or a style select enables a first preview.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.4

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, my release of phpBB 3.3.4:

Few CSS-Details have been changed in this style version.

The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.4 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.4 - and/or a style select enables a first preview.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.4

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the Design CommunityChild has been updated: 21 Jul 2021 phpBB 3.3.4 - style-version: #3.3.4.1, some changes: few color corrections, media instructions adapted.

Many regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.5

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design CommunityChild has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.5 "Ich bin ein Bertie".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.5 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.5 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.7

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design CommunityChild has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.7 "The Book of Bertie, Part Two".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.7 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.7 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.8

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design CommunityChild has been updated: Update-Release phpBB version 3.3.8 "Bertie: Beer and Summer".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.8 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.8 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.9

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design CommunityChild has been updated: Maintenance release phpBB version 3.3.9 "Bertie's lunar flyby".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.9 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version and must be installed.

This version is a maintenance release. I used the maintenance release as an opportunity to implement a few changes (CSS and HTML).

Informations | Download - 3.3.9 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

You must use a topic for each style please.

I will lock this other topic.
viewtopic.php?t=2542356
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

// done
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.10

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design CommunityChild has been updated: Maintenance release phpBB version 3.3.10 "The Way of Bertie".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.10 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version and must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.10 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Best regards
Best regards
Talk19Zehn

Re: [RC] CommunityChild 3.3.11

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, the design CommunityChild has been updated: Maintenance release phpBB version 3.3.11 "Bertie’s trip to Zagreb".
The installation requires the current system-version: phpBB 3.3.11 "Proteus" and the default design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version and must be installed.

Informations | Download - 3.3.11 - and/or a style select enables a first preview in my own Stylearea Ongray-Designs.

Kind regards
Best regards

Return to “[3.3.x] Styles in Development”