[ABD] Site Logo

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
nl1sms

Re: [3.2][RC] Site Logo

Post by nl1sms »

I use prosilver. But no this is not what i want. I don't want the logo on mobile devices. I just don't want to see the phpBB logo for 1 ms or so when i refresh on a mobile device. But all is good now i use a different extension. Thx.
Prosk8er
Name: Tyler

Post by Prosk8er »

oh gotcha my guess would be then maybe the css for this extension is loading prior to the responsive.css or vise versa which would cause the issue if i get a second later or this weekend i'll take a peak unless author chimes in
nl1sms

Post by nl1sms »

That would be great. Thanks.
Walterius01

Post by Walterius01 »

Hi,

I´ve the 3.3 phpBB version. I was installed the 3.2 Site Logo but, give me the 500 error once enabled the extension by clicking on the tab. My question is... the Site Logo is compatible with my phpBB version? If it not, what are the steps to follow to solve my problem.

Thanks for your time,
Octopus

Post by Octopus »

Prosk8er wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm oh gotcha my guess would be then maybe the css for this extension is loading prior to the responsive.css or vise versa which would cause the issue if i get a second later or this weekend i'll take a peak unless author chimes in
Did you find the time to take a look? I would also be very interested in a solution to this.

@Walterius01: I have no problems using the extension under 3.3.
Walterius01

Post by Walterius01 »

Octopus wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:04 pm
Prosk8er wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm oh gotcha my guess would be then maybe the css for this extension is loading prior to the responsive.css or vise versa which would cause the issue if i get a second later or this weekend i'll take a peak unless author chimes in
Did you find the time to take a look? I would also be very interested in a solution to this.

@Walterius01: I have no problems using the extension under 3.3.
Why give me this error (500)? There are something wrong?
Will be the Extension? I use PYCODE style.

Thanks for your time.
david63

Post by david63 »

Walterius01 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:58 am I use PYCODE style.
I have no idea whether this extension is compatible with that style - it is not compatible with all styles.
Walterius01 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:58 am Why give me this error (500)?
Have you looked in your server error logs as to the reason?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
a[c]e

Post by a[c]e »

I get this error, which I believe (!) is related to the "Site Logo" extension?

PHP: 7.4
phpBB: 3.3.5

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3008)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3008)
david63

Post by david63 »

a[c]e wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:48 pm I get this error, which I believe (!) is related to the "Site Logo" extension?
What make you think that?
David

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
pierre26

Post by pierre26 »

Hello

I have the French translation for version [RC] 2.1.0-rc6 but cannot upload a zip file
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

unzip it on your computer and then upload the files/folders inside it.
you really should not be unzipping on the server. I know, it is supposed to work these days.
However, it often does not work properly and then you just waste time and effort .

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
pierre26

Post by pierre26 »

Hello,

sorry for my english i mean i translated the extension to french but i can't upload the translation files here
david63

Post by david63 »

pierre26 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:07 pm i can't upload the translation files here
You should be able to upload the .zip file - I think that you may need to change the file extension to .txt (some weird setting on this site!)
David

knorkas

Post by knorkas »

is that extension working for version 3.3.8?
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

knorkas wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 pm is that extension working for version 3.3.8?
Having had a look at the posts on this page ... it would seem it does, certainly with prosilver.
In a case like this the saying: the proof of the pudding is in the eating is applicable.
Try it and report back. (if you have an uptodate database backup, you can always restore the db).
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”