No option to restore soft deleted posts

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
andreask
Name: Andreas

No option to restore soft deleted posts

Post by andreask »

Hello,

After updating to 3.3.8 my G. moderators suddenly were not able to see the soft deleted posts.
After checking the Global moderator permissions I just set the "Can soft delete posts Moderators, who have the approve posts permission, can restore soft deleted posts." No and Yes again and that for some reason made the soft deleted posts to reappear.
However I cannot do the same to restore a soft deleted post.
So the post is there deleted but there is nothing else that can be done to it...
Screenshot from 2022-08-12 23-07-54.png
Oh also, if a mod does a search in the list the soft deleted posts are shown as a regular post.
Screenshot from 2022-08-12 23-14-18.png
Of course the "approve posts permission" is set to Yes, and as I said I've tried to set it to No and Yes again but unfortunately it did not work. What am I missing?

Thank for the help!
Here is what I am working on right now...
Inactive User Manager for phpBB
Give it a try...
If you would like to buy me a bier ;) for my work I will drink it on a hot summer day and thank you!!!
janus_zonstraal

Re: No option to restore soft deleted posts

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Did you check it in the default prosilver style?
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
andreask
Name: Andreas

Re: No option to restore soft deleted posts

Post by andreask »

Hi, thanks for the reply and I would like to confirm that this is (was) a template issue.
Here is what I am working on right now...
Inactive User Manager for phpBB
Give it a try...
If you would like to buy me a bier ;) for my work I will drink it on a hot summer day and thank you!!!

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”