[Resolved] Extensions Tab in panel gives me a white screen

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
krill

Re: Extensions Tab in panel gives me a white screen

Post by krill »

warmweer wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:15 pm
krill wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:10 pm Yes, I have deleted it & reuploaded & all was the same. Even tho now is uninstalled the ext section in panel still looks for it.
That means it wasn't removed the correct way.
Restore the extension completely and then post exactly what you see. You can then even try disabling all extensions at once
A link to your board would help (if you want to keep it private, send it by PM).
I had disabled first tho - then re-extracted the zipfile with the addon...but this was after the addon was already having problems.
still not re-installing.
krill

Re: Extensions Tab in panel gives me a white screen

Post by krill »

thanks warmweer for the pm help.

@least now I have control over all other extensions after successful uninstall of the site-logo extension.

Did not post this issue @ the extension's posts section because I wasn't sure what was causing the problem to begin with.

I was able to add the original background image back without the extension & that is working normally now.

The logo now is at the 'colours css .site_logo' location & the common css .site logo size edited to the logo dimensions.

However, the logo is not visible - purged @ site, cloudflare & hard ctrl/F5 refresh

EDIT:
I was able to get the logo to be visible by replacing the .png image to .jpg. - which instantly made it show. (I thought any image extension would work & I was using .png before.)

So I have to mark this as 'Resolved' by:
1. remove logo extension (which started causing issues after almost 2 years)
2. replace both backround & logo with .jpg counterparts.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”