Total number of posts

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Hervé
Name: Rudy

Re: Total number of posts

Post by Hervé »

I don't know but I think I have found something : there are precisely 132 posts where post_visibility = 2 (all other ones have value 1).
select count(*) as Num FROM `phpbb_posts` where `post_visibility` = 1 gives now the same result.

From the post_id I see Member X has deleted the post posted by Member Y on Jun 23, 2019 at 1:08 a.m.
The post text is still in the phpbb_posts table but I don't see it on the bord.
However, I am certain that, as Admin, I was able to consult the text of deleted messages : why can't I anymore ?
Last edited by Hervé on Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
david63

Post by david63 »

Hervé wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:50 pm there are precisely 132 posts where post_visibility = 2
If I am not mistaken post_visibility = 2 indicates a soft deleted post
Hervé wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:50 pm However, I am certain that, as Admin, I was able to consult the text of deleted messages : why can't I anymore ?
Check your permissions - viewing a soft deleted post is a Moderator permission not an Admin permission.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Hervé

Post by Hervé »

All my permissions are YES but I don't find the "viewing a soft deleted post" permission.
Hervé

Post by Hervé »

This was another question, my original one has been answered, thanks to all involved, this topic may be flagged as solved.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”