Custom Style Wanted

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
CPTOM

Custom Style Wanted

Post by CPTOM »

Title/Job Description: Custom PHPBB Style Wanted

Target audience: (e.g. professionals, hobbyists, students) Professionals

Reward: (e. g. money, backlinks, fame) Money

Deadline: n/a but sooner rather than later

Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail) PM here, for now

Link to the board: www.carpokes.com

Detailed description of the tasks: The forum currently runs on Stasis Leak (inherits from ProSilver), which I have made some simply modifications to. I have a number of changes to the style I'd like to make, without losing the general look and feel. Whether that means a making a new Style from scratch or making modifications to my existing style, I don't know and would take advice.
GTI
Name: Laura

Re: Custom Style Wanted

Post by GTI »

A list of the changes you want to make would probably help with your request as some may require an extension rather than just styling.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦

Return to “Wanted!”