[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/main_model.php on line 355: A non-numeric value e

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
rudswa

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/main_model.php on line 355: A non-numeric value e

Post by rudswa »

Hi all,
I'm getting this error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/main_model.php on line 355: A non-numeric value encountered

on top of my website https://occupationalhealth.in/ . How to get rid of this. Any help please.

Regards
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (5.41 KiB) Viewed 198 times
david63

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/main_model.php on line 355: A non-numeric val

Post by david63 »

You need to ask your question at the place where you downloaded the Cleantalk Antispam extension.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/main_model.php on line 355: A non-numeric val

Post by warmweer »

For one: you're using v 5.7.2 which dates "2017-06-07" : way before your PHP version (8.1.5)
I've found a 5.7.4 but strangely enough has the same date in composer.json yet was released on Jun 01 2021.
That in itself would prevent me from using it.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
rudswa

Post by rudswa »

I updated to 5.7.4. It is solved now. Thanks.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”