[SOLVED] Fresh 3.3.8 install + migrated old DB + added new Admin account: Still no logon

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Shohreh

Re: Fresh 3.3.8 install + migrated old DB + added new Admin account: Still no logon

Post by Shohreh »

Good to know, thx.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Fresh 3.3.8 install + migrated old DB + added new Admin account: Still no logon

Post by stevemaury »

Among the dizzying array of your questions, I understand you want to create a new password fur user Admin2?

Go to http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/md5.php and create an MD5 hash for a password you choose, and then paste it into the password field for that user in the users table of the database.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
Shohreh

Post by Shohreh »

That's exactly what I thinking since STK would just loop endlessly.

It worked just as expected.

As for the "dizzying array of your questions"', I find this perfectly normal for someone who didn't know phpBB at all until a few days ago, and still had to find a way to recover an old database somehow.

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”