Does it work in phpbb3.3.9?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
viper69

Does it work in phpbb3.3.9?

Post by viper69 »

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: Does it work in phpbb3.3.9?

Post by Paul »

To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.3.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extension's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
[Dimetrodon]

Post by [Dimetrodon] »

Considering the fact it was released for phpBB 3.1.x and we're currently on phpBB 3.3.x, I wouldn't bet on it.
Avatar by someone named AdmiralRA on Reddit. (No, I don't have a Reddit account)
When seeking support, please consider filling out the Support Request Template. It makes it easier for anyone trying to help.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

It is reported working on phpBB3.2 so perhaps the only issue is the yaml file?!
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by P_I »

Paul wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:23 pm To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.3.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extension's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
As such closing topic.
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”