Custom class depending on contacts quantity

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
artplat17

Custom class depending on contacts quantity

Post by artplat17 »

Hello!

I would love to add custom class to a.avatar in viewtopic for users who submitted more than 6 postrow.contact.U_CONTACT, to be able to modify css of users with big amount of contacts. Is it possible to do?
Last edited by artplat17 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halil16
Name: Halil

Re: Custom class depending on contacts quantity

Post by halil16 »

Do you mean users with 6 posts? You will add a class to your avatar if it has 6 posts or more. Possible.
* Hire me at fiverr for your phpBB board.
"The day we will need ideas more than possessions, we will find the secret to true wealth." - Peyami Safa
I'm learning English...
Contributions: #Hashtag, Elegance, Latte
artplat17

Re: Custom class depending on contacts quantity

Post by artplat17 »

halil16 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:09 pm Do you mean users with 6 posts? You will add a class to your avatar if it has 6 posts or more. Possible.
No, I mean people who added their contacts details in profile like website, jabber, instagram, snapchat and so on, i got about 11 contacts fields, so want to understand if it possible to make condition like if postrow.contact.U_CONTACT summary amount > 6 then add class ="big avatar"

PS: Answer found <!-- IF postrow.contact.S_ROW_COUNT > 6 --><!-- ENDIF -->, thanks to phpbb docs

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”