This Mod has been updated to:
[ALPHA] 0.0.7 User Control Panel for phpBB 2.0.15
The topic for it is here:
The old post is below this line
What is it?
This is a mod to give your users a User Control Panel including a Buddy List and Subscribed Forums.
The main new bits would be the mutual buddy system bit and dynamic removal of subscribed forums and topics which you do not have relevant permissions on.
You can see a list of all changes since the begining in changelog.txt
How is it installed or Upgraded?
To install the Mod, you're gonna have to do it manually. I have yet to learn the intricacies of easyMod (I'm sure it's delightful).
Before you install or upgrade, please read the file 'Readme_First.txt' for directions
Where can it be downloaded?
You can download the mod here:
I have Demo board up here:
What's planned for the future?
I plan on working on the following in the time to come:
Before Beta 1
- Check all the code and optimise it if possible.
- Make sure all db calls a phpBB and have no mysql calls.
- Make sure the templates have no language in them, only variables (make the mod not language specific).
- Check to see if variables passed to the templates could be done better.
Hopes for Beta 2
- Split the Profile up into its different sections
- Add User CP navigation to Profile sections and Private Messaging
Hopes for Beta 3
- Add an ignore user system
Remember this Mod is only an Alpha so you'd be taking your life into your own hands if you install it
History of the Mod
Contributions to the Mod up to version 0.0.4 have been made by
Thanks to them all.
This is a new topic for the Mod and the old one (0.0.5) is here:
The topic for the User CP Previous to 0.0.4 is all here:
All feedback is welcome.